Missed Tax Returns? We Got You Covered.

What to do if you haven’t filed taxes in years and owe the IRS a lot of money.

Haven’t Filed Taxes in Years?

It happens to many people at some point along the way.

You wind up with more tax returns missed and next thing you know you haven’t filed taxes in years and are wondering what to do. You may be losing sleep over the thought of back taxes owed. Dealing with the IRS can be scary and intimidating. You don’t have to face them alone.

Get Steps on What to Do When You Haven’t Filed Taxes In Years and Owe the IRS a lot of Money in our free eBook.

Inside You’ll Learn:

  • The next steps to take when you haven’t filed taxes in years
  • Tax documents you’ll need to gather and what to do if you haven’t been great at recording-keeping
  • What to do if you own your own business and haven’t filed taxes in years
  • Options when you cannot afford to pay the whole balance owed to the IRS
  • When to hire a tax professional to help you with unfiled taxes and back taxes owed to the IRS

The Longer You Wait, The More You’ll Owe!

Speak to an Expert: 855-893-2310

Complete the form to get our free eBook now

About the Author

Carolyn Richardson, EA, MBA

Learning Content Managing Editor

Carolyn has been in the tax field since 1984, when she went to work at the IRS as a Revenue Agent. Carolyn taught many classes at the IRS on both tax law changes and new hire training. In 1990, she left the IRS for a position at CCH, where she was a developer on both the service bureau software and on the ProSystem fx tax preparation software for nearly 17 years. After leaving CCH she worked at several Los Angeles-based CPA firms before starting at TaxAudit as an Audit Representative in 2009. Carolyn became the manager of the Education and Research Department in 2011, developing course materials for the company and overseeing the research requests. Currently, she is the Learning Content Managing Editor.