Settle Back Taxes for Less than You Owe with the Offer in Compromise Program
As certain as taxes can be, there are a myriad of reasons why you might fall behind on paying them.
If you owe $10k or more to the IRS or to your state and cannot pay the full balance, an Offer in Compromise might be right for you.
Explore more about the OIC program in our free eBook.
In Our Free eBook, You’ll Learn More about the Offer in Compromise Program
Inside You’ll Learn:
- What is an Offer in Compromise?
- Who qualifies for an Offer in Compromise?
- The Offer in Compromise process – how to submit an OIC
- Tips for filing an OIC
- What to do if things go wrong with your OIC
- How TaxReliefSolutions can help you get an Offer in Compromise
- OIC success stories